PAM FASTENING TECHNOLOGY
The PAM Collated Screw System covers a wide range of fasteners.
The PAM screw system drives:
- Underlayment, and
- Numerous types of deck screws
THE P13KDE DECKING TOOL
Available with Milwaukee and DeWalt brand screw guns, the P13KDE is their dedicated decking tool. While this tool will fire all styles of PAM fasteners, it is created to remain a fully extended tool, thus perfect for all types of deck fastening.
THE PAM DRIVE
PAM has identified the increase in density of composite material. In order to achieve the desired depth each time, PAM has created a six-point torque drive collated screw.
- This revolutionary screw allows the PAM system to lock into the screw head and drive better into all types of decking, reducing stripping.
- PAM is now using this for all of their exterior screws, replacing the square drive system.
- PAM screws are interchangeable with many of the other popular collated systems in the market.
- Brands that have similar collations are Senco, Makita, Grabber, Hitachi and Milwaukee collated systems
COLLATED SCREWS AVAILABLE
- Coarse and fine drywall screws - 1-¼" and 1-5/8".
- Underlayment screws - 1-¼"
- Coarse wood screws - 2", 2-½", 3"
- ACQ approved deck screws - 2", 2-½", 3"
- Dual thread composite deck screws in colors red, tan and gray - 2-½", 3"
- Stainless steel coarse deck screws - 2", 2-½", 3"